I am still researching for this project – please spread the word! I’m interested in stories, photos, and other details from any-and-all Tulsa restaurants that were beloved but are no longer around.
I need your help!
I am currently researching information for a book about Tulsa’s Lost Restaurants. Although I can’t capture them all, my goal is to put something together that shows the history of the city through the diners & favorite hangouts that have come and gone.
I need YOU! These places come alive with your stories, memories, and photographs. Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any stories or photos that will help others step back in time. The photos can be interior or exterior, just as long as it’s yours.
Here is a list of the specific restaurants I already know I’d like to feature:
- Pennington’s Drive-In (4235 S. Peoria Ave.)
- Metro Diner (3001 E 11th St)
- Blue Dome Diner (313 E 2nd St)
- Bishops (15 e 3rd st) (10th and Boston)
- McCollums (5717 E 11th St)
- Boots Drive-In (17th and Sheridan, east side of street)
- Golden Drumstick (4903 E. 11th St.)
View original post 184 more words