I need your help!
I am currently researching information for a book about Tulsa’s Lost Restaurants. Although I can’t capture them all, my goal is to put something together that shows the history of the city through the diners & favorite hangouts that have come and gone.
I need YOU! These places come alive with your stories, memories, and photographs. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any stories or photos that will help others step back in time. The photos can be interior or exterior, just as long as it’s yours.
A few of the restaurants I know I will be featuring:
- Pennington’s Drive-In (4235 S. Peoria Ave.)
- Metro Diner (3001 E 11th St)
- Bishops (15 e 3rd st) (10th and Boston)
- McCollums (5717 E 11th St)
- Golden Drumstick/Middle Path Cafe (4903 E. 11th St.)
- Razor Clam (Memorial, maybe around 31st?)
- Argentina Steak House
- St. Michael’s Alley (31st and Harvard)
- Casa Bonita (21st and Sheridan)
- Impressions (15th and Lewis)
- Villa Venice
I’m adding more all the time; if there are sites within city limits that hold a special place in your heart, send that information along! I’ll include as many as I can as long as I get enough information and some photographs.
Thank you SO MUCH! This is Tulsa’s story and it will only be richer with your stories. I can’t wait to get this together and share it with the world.
Send information to: email@example.com